All India Best Contemporary Artist, 2019 Contest
All India best contemporary artist ,2019 , an online Painting competition. Mukesh Art Gallery organize his first painting competition on national level. A well renown artist of India mukesh thapa (one hair artist of India) who made world records and win many national and international award during his 30 years of hard work ,have organize the art competition. the motive of organize this competition is to promote art and artist in India and give a platform for artist.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
The all India painting competition is open to all national artist, amateur, student, anybody who interested in painting etc. minimum age group of participant are 18 or older .
Medium accepted : oil, acrylic, drawing, water color etc.
Size of painting : Any size of painting accepted.
Cash Award will be given to participant on First, Second & Third and final list basis. There will cash award worth Rs. 1,20,000 will be given to participants on following basis.
1) First prize : Rs. 55000/- cash + certificate + 3 days free art exhibition at mukesh art gallery.
2) Second prize : Rs. 25000/- cash + certificate + 3 days free art exhibition at mukesh art gallery.
3) Third prize of : Rs. 15000/- cash + certificate + 3 days free art exhibition at mukesh art gallery.
4) Cash award of Rs. 5000/- will be given to 5 finalist.
5) Selected 100 finalist will have the chance to exhibit their work at mukesh art gallery for 3 days.
6) Three days free art exhibition opportunity for all the participants within one year after the result, who enter in this competition at Mukesh art gallery. No commission will be charged on sold paintings i.e 100 percent Sold painting amount will be paid to the artist.
In other cases if the work is not display at mukesh art gallery, than the other space will be provide by mukesh art gallery at dharamshala. All participant can see their art work on gallery website — https://mukeshthapaart.com
Send two painting photos describing the title of painting , size, medium, your name, ,your address, e-mail ID and your phone number. Mukesh thapa art Gallery reserves the right to reject Incomplete forms. You can send more than two paintings , if the participant send more than two paintings than separate entry fees will be charged. You can send Photo on email – email@example.com or whatsapp at mobile No. 8894554738. For any query call +91-9816393603.
ENTRY FEE – The entry fee of Total Rs.575/- ( including GST ) will be charged for Two Paintings
Please deposit entry fee amount at following Account No below :
- Account Name : Mukesh Art Gallery
- Account No: 37997666653
- IFSEC Code : SBIN0000634
- Bank Name & Branch : State Bank Of India , Kotwali Bazaar, Dharamshala, Himachal Pradesh, INDIA
COPYRIGHT – All Painting photos that you will submit are original Artwork created by you. Copy painting or made by another Artist are not accepted.
COMPETITION OPEN DATES & TIMING : You can send entry after 15th, September 2019,12.00 NOON – till 3Oth, November 2019, before 12:00 MIDNIGHT.
All the winners will be judge by people votes. Mobile sms vote will be allowed for this competition. one person can send only one vote for the participant. Small code of sms not excepted. Only mobile message will be accepted.
Voting start 1st , December 2019 to 31st, December 2019 12:00 Midnight. Further details will be updated later. All the winners will be notified by email.
COURIER PAINTING — The courier cost of sending painting will be arrange by Artist own risk and also return cost hired by the artist after the exhibition. Mukesh Art Gallery has no responsibility for any loss and damage of paintings in transit.
EVENT SCHEDULE – Art gallery reserve the right of changing competition deadlines and date of winner notifications and voting dates. mukesh art gallery also reserve the right of increasing the award money.
THEME – The theme of the painting contest is contemporary, modern, innovative, creative etc.
NOTIFICATION – If painting is selected or win award the Artist will be notified by email. You may Enter those painting, have won art in other competition.